Skip to content
SERVINGS: 1 PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
- 1 slice whole grain bread
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 California Dried Figs, stems removed and halved, or 2 California Fresh Figs, sliced
- 1/3 banana, sliced
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- Toast the bread. Spread almond butter on one side of the toast and drizzle with honey.
- Lay half the banana slices in a row on one edge of the toast. Put 2 fig halves (or fig slices), cut-side-up, in a row next to the banana. Repeat with remaining banana slices and fig halves (you will have 4 alternating rows of bananas and figs).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and hemp seeds and serve.
Recipe courtesy of californiafigs.com